FOLLICULITIS TREATMENT


If you are reading this, I can only assume that you are suffering from the condition called Folliculitis. You are probably all too aware of what it feels like to have red itchy skin and the embarrassment involved in appearing in public with the unsightly rash on your neck. You know that scratching does not solve the problem!

With no folliculitis treatment, sufferers become vulnerable to other bacterial infections, compounding the issue with a host of other problems. But do not despair! With a bit of luck, you have found this site before your folliculitis gets worse and much more severe.

“This Condition Was Making My Life a Living Hell, Bringing my Self-Esteem to the ground, and Ruining my Life”

These are the words of Michael Stone, who suffered from Hot Tub Folliculitis for a considerable time, constantly itching and red faced. Almost every night he would wake up and scratch until he had drawn blood. What is more, he did not escape the bullying that is so prevalent in society today, lowering his self esteem even further.

The initial diagnosis was very dry skin, with a moisturizer as the prescribed treatment. Although the itching subsided at first, it soon returned, along with an increase in the amount of bullying. Nothing seemed to work!

And then…..

Whilst holidaying in Africa, he visited a local market and spotted a stall devoted to Natural Cures. With nothing to lose, he asked the elderly woman stallholder for advice on his condition. The advice and instructions she gave him had immediate and astonishing results. Within 24 hours the itching and redness had begun to disappear!

To cut a long story short, after lengthy, persistent persuasion she agreed to let him have the recipe for this treatment. Not only did it cure his folliculitis, but it restored his self-esteem and gave him his life back.

A folliculitis free life!

You can now do the same! The guide that has been compiled has been used by many folliculitis sufferers with positive results.

This unique, step by step guide will show you how to soothe, cure and prevent folliculitis.

The guide will show you:

How to eliminate Folliculitis without resorting to medication

• How to stop the itching

How to get rid of dry skin

• How to focus on the root of the problem rather than the symptoms

How to look healthy again

• What the causes of Folliculitis are

And much more!

This guide is VITAL for your treatment of folliculitis , and preventing the development of a more severe problem!


Click Here For The Essential Folliculitis Treatment Guide


Tuesday 29 January 2013

Gram-negative Folliculitis Symptoms And Treatment



The most evident symptom of gram-negative folliculitis is the rapid rise in the amount and severity of acne lesions, regardless of any antibacterial treatment. Those who previously suffered with whiteheads and blackheads, will often develop many cysts, nodules and pustules, particularly affecting the face.

Gram-negative folliculitis appears primarily on the face, especially grouped around the cheeks, chin and nose. Typical is the development of many lesions that burrow and interconnect, giving the skin an appearance of redness and inflammation that can be extremely painful.

The treatment of gram-negative folliculitis can be very difficult as it occurs as a result of bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics. Although this is the case, antibiotics such as ampicillin may still be prescribed, even though the effectiveness is open to debate.

The preferred treatment of gram-negative folliculitis is isotretinoin, prescribed as Accutane, which is derived from vitamin A, and has had some success in treating many types of acne, including gram-negative folliculitis. It works by reducing the production of sebum, thus reducing pore blockage. It also dries out the mucous membranes, the normal environment of gram-negative bacteria, therefore reducing its ability to thrive. When taken for a period of 3 to 6 months, many people see a marked improvement in their condition.

Although Accutane and antibiotics can be successful, many sufferers still prefer a more natural approach to their gram-negative folliculitis treatment.

3 comments:

  1. Very informative post. When designing a website, you need to consider some important factors to design an effective and attractive website. The design techniques you utilize on your website can play a major role in making your website effective and attractive and professional.
    Bioidentical Hormones Therapy Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT CURED FROM Cancer and am So happy to share this testimony with everyone about how i got my Cancer cured from doctor Akhigbe the godfather of herbal medicine. I had been going from one country to another for medication for several years just to be cured from Cancer but all seems in vain, i was confused and decided to search through the Internet if i could get any news concerning Cancer so i do keep searching until i visited one particular site and i saw the great testimonies from different persons testifying how doctor Akhigbe has cure them from Cancer and other diseases and i was shock and was thinking if this is real, after a due consideration i decided to contact him with the link be posted just to give it a trail and when i contacted him he proved to me that his herbal medicine can cure me if only i believe in it, so i requested for his herbal medicine and i got it through ups express delivery services and i applied it as prescribed and after 3weeks of application i discovered no pain in me and to my greatest shock the Cancer disappeared i feel feet and young in me both in and out it was just like a dream. Today I am cured from Cancer am so happy and thanking God for using doctor Dr Akhigbe to cure me. so if you are out there and you are suffering from Cancer or any kind of illness like HIV/AIDS , HERPES, CANCER , DIABETES , ALS , HEPATITICS A AND B etc do contact doctor Akhigbe through he will help you to cure that illness. or whatsapp him on this number +2348142454860 or email him drrealakhigbe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m here to testify about what Dr James  did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr James  herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Him from 7 years HSV 2. And He also gave the email address of this man... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of  roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Shingles,  HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN .  , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his.... [drjamesherbalmix@gamil.com]...  He is a good man,and He will help you

    ReplyDelete